JOIN OUR WAREHOUSE TEAM
We are seeking a dependable, detail oriented, warehouse associate to join our team. Homefest is hiring a full-time warehouse associate to receive shipments, inspect and organize product, and assist with daily warehouse duties. Competitive compensation and benefits available.
If you or someone you know could be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply at Careers@HomefestDecor.com
- A high school diploma/GED or equivalent in experience is preferred.
- Stable employment history – several years at the same job, because we want you to stay with us!
- Detail oriented
- On-time and reliable
- Loading and unloading.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Organize stock and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine in-coming and outgoing shipments.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized.
- Occasional customer deliveries, valid driver’s license required
- Work is heavy in nature. You must be able to safely lift 50 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.