You’ve Been Served: Serveware for Every Occasion
Perhaps the most important items in your entertaining arsenal are your serving pieces. From an abundant cheese spread on a European inspired charcuterie board to a decadent dessert on hand-thrown dessert plates, at Homefest we’ve got you covered from appetizers to desserts and everything in between.
Whether you’re going for formal or casual, serving a crowd or a few close friends, everything looks more appealing when dished-up in a beautiful serving piece. That’s why we’ve partnered with some of the most talented artisans in the industry to bring you the very best in serveware.
- Beatriz Ball’s lustrous metal-ware designs go from refrigerator to oven to table with ease and never need polishing to keep their gorgeous glow. Made entirely by hand, using the ancient art of sand casting, these pieces have a depth of character, warmth, and personality that only a handcrafted product can.
- Match Pewter is handcrafted by Italian artisans and exudes unsurpassed old world elegance. Rich and warm, these classic European designs harmonize effortlessly with their surroundings, whether casual or formal, traditional or modern, they’ll be cherished for generations.
- Michael Aram’s unique pieces are as much fine art as they are functional serving pieces. Their handmade qualities allow them to shift beautifully from decorative accessory to your table. Each piece is lovingly handmade using age-old techniques, with no two examples ever exactly the same.
- Jan Barboglio’s collection is wrapped in the history, romance, and spirituality of old Mexico. Embellished with crosses, crowns, guardian angels, and symbolic bleeding hearts, these treasures are known for bringing the casual sophistication of Mexico to the home.
- …. And more handcrafted treasures: from the distinctively shaped ceramics of Montes Doggett in Peru to the boldly patterned, hand-thrown pottery of Terrafirma’s New York studio to serving pieces that compliment your favorite dinnerware from Vietri, Juliska, Casafina, and Costa Nova, Homefest is brimming with serveware for every style.
Let us help you find the right serving pieces to elevate your culinary efforts and entertain effortlessly. Whether it be charcuterie boards, ramekins, and canapé knives to start the night, oven-to-table platters, bowls, and serving utensils for the main event, or dessert trays and plates to end the meal, we’ve got you covered.